DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
WD-K10TRE DECT 1.9 GHz PORTABLE TRANSCEIVER
Simple, full-duplex hands-free operation.
Up to 10 people can talk simultaneously.
The WD-K10 Series is KENWOOD’s DECT Intercom System, offering simple, full-duplex hands-free, simultaneous two-way communications. It can significantly ease day-to-day operations with conversational staff contact & coordination anytime, anywhere – indoors and outdoors.
- Small and light, tough and simple to use – indoors or outdoors
- Superior digital technology ensures clear communicationsRugged construction for dustproof/waterproof performance
- Portable base station for use just about anywhere
- Designed throughout for ease of use and convenience
- No license required
- Full-duplex communication
- Up to 10 transceivers (full-duplex mode) can be registered to one Base Station
- Up to 64 transceivers can be used in Listening Mode. If there is an unused channel available, one of these Listening Mode transceivers can temporarily switch to normal mode, allowing the user to speak as well as listen.
- Up to 4 stationary type Base Stations can be linked to expand the coverage
- Portable Bases can be linked with PMR, to provide extend communication (Simplex).
- Ideal for crane operators, railroad maintenance, manufacturing, casinos & entertainment complexes, drive-throughs, etc.
Compact yet offer long talk time
Just 20mm in depth and the size of a business card, the WD-K10TR transceiver is amazingly small and light (118g), making it easy to work with all day long. Despite its compact design, it can operate on a single battery charge for up to 20 hours.
Superior digital technology ensures clear communications
Digital communication supports high-quality audio, which means that messages and instructions are relayed clearly. Since this DECT system operates at 1.9GHz, this intercom system will work side by side with wireless LAN equipment, which operate at 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
Rugged construction for dustproof/waterproof performance
Offering IP67-equivalent* levels of dustproofing and waterproofing, these tough units can be used with confidence around water and at outdoor events, even in poor weather conditions. If the units have become dirty with mud, they can be rinsed clean (within the limits of IP67-equivalent protection). Both units meet or exceed US MIL-STD 810C through G in 11 categories.
*Dust- and water-proofing levels apply only for the transceivers and not for the accessories.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.
GET IN TOUCH
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Error: Contact form not found.