DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
WD-K10BSE DECT 1.9 GHz BASE STATION
Simple, full-duplex hands-free operation.
Up to 10 people can talk simultaneously.
The WD-K10 Series is KENWOOD’s DECT Intercom System, offering simple, full-duplex hands-free, simultaneous two-way communications. It can significantly ease day-to-day operations with conversational staff contact & coordination anytime, anywhere – indoors and outdoors.
- Featuring audio in/out terminals, the WD-K10BS base station can also be used outdoors
- Simple stand-alone system (base station + transceivers)
- Coverage expansion possible (Base-link system)
- Audio in/out terminals for use with broadcasting equipment and speakers
- Dustproof & waterproof for outdoor use
- No license required
- Full-duplex communication
- Up to 10 transceivers (full-duplex mode) can be registered to one Base Station
- Up to 64 transceivers can be used in Listening Mode. If there is an unused channel available, one of these Listening Mode transceivers can temporarily switch to normal mode, allowing the user to speak as well as listen.
- Up to 4 stationary type Base Stations can be linked to expand the coverage
- Portable Bases can be linked with PMR, to provide extend communication (Simplex).
- Ideal for crane operators, railroad maintenance, manufacturing, casinos & entertainment complexes, drive-throughs, etc.
Simple design for installation flexibility
The WD-K10BS can be installed virtually anywhere in a venue, including typical meeting areas, under the roof, or on a wall. The supplied mounting plate simplifies installation.
Superior digital technology ensures clear communications
Digital communication supports high-quality audio, which means that messages and instructions are relayed clearly. Since this DECT system operates at 1.9GHz, this intercom system will work side by side with wireless LAN equipment, which operate at 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
Simple stand-alone system (base station + transceivers)
The WD-K10BS base station is the core of this system – an ideal choice for initial adoption. Up to 10 transceivers can join in simultaneous two-way conversations.
Coverage expansion possible (Base-link system)
You can daisy-chain up to 4 x WD-K10BS base stations to extend the communication area (Note: no more than to 10 transceivers can engage in a simultaneous two-way conversation).
Audio in/out terminals for use with broadcasting equipment and speakers
Two Audio Out terminals can be used to output an announcement from a transceiver via broadcasting equipment. Conversely, either of the two Audio In terminals can be used for effective broadcasting over the intercom system.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.