DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
KAS-20 AVL & DISPATCH SOFTWARE
KAS-20 AVL and Dispatch Software is compatible with KENWOOD digital radio systems and runs on Windows and Windows Server. It offers a cost-effective way to start a basic AVL and dispatch system for a business. Both NXDN and DMR digital protocols are supported. Featuring a graphical UI and map displays for intuitive operation, the software enables seamless operations to control multiple subscriber units on the same network, employing either a client configuration or a server configuration with multiple clients. And by purchasing optional licenses, you can later add several value-added features.
- Windows-based software with AVL and Dispatch features.
- Low-cost package with optional license upgrades.
- Two configurations for enhanced scalability:
> A simple, PC-based standalone AVL & Dispatch system
> Multi-client operation with remote server; accepts up to 8 different RF systems and 10 PC clients.
- UI design with emphasis on functionality and manoeuvrability.
- Supports diverse digital radio systems.
User-selectable options: Location Management, Voice Dispatch, Voice Path, Multi-client capability for a server, Voice Record, and RF System functions.
Fleet Management Features
- Location management for up to 1,000 subscriber units.
- Compatible with both OpenStreetMap and scanned maps.
- KML and CSV export.
- Image layers can be individually switched on or off via Additional Layer Window.
- Auto & manual polling, Lone worker, GPS time mark, GeoFencing, Track units, Go to home position, etc.
- Position Log & Play.
- Flexible and scalable operator positions.
- Multi-role dispatching functions – IP Voice dispatch console – AVL, fleet monitoring and mapping – Call log and Event sharing – Voice recording/playback.
- Supports multiple KENWOOD IP interfaces: DMR Conv, NXDN Conv, Type-C Trunking, and Gen2.
- Innovative, highly optimised GUI – User configurable call windows and patch windows – Map with editable unit icons, groups, and imported layers – Shortcut keys and configurable key bindings.
- Server managed user levels, configurations, and permissions; Up to 30 users can be registered with 10 simultaneous logins.
- Server stores all communications log and data such as GPS, status, messages, audio, etc.
- Import/export asset lists (e.g. unit, group, fleet) via TSV format.
- Manual/auto asset list creation.
Dispatch and Voice Recording Features
- Console to: Unit, Talkgroup/Channel, Console calls.
- AMBE+2, software vocoder: Capable of simultaneous processing of up to 8 paths.
- 3 configurable software patch group.
- Configurable Call Box window – Put any individual, talkgroup, console with priority Adjustable volume/mute per call box – UID/alias indicator – Configurable colour and size.
- Voice recording and playback – Stores all voice in AMBE+2, quick replay from log window – Exports voice data to MP3 data format.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.