DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
KAS-10 GPS AVL/DISPATCHER & NEXEDGE DIGITAL
VIRTUAL RADIO IP DISPATCH SOFTWARE
- Version 4.01 Upgrade adds Conventional IP Interface, MapPoint 2013, AutoPolling Stop, plus system improvements
- Features include AVL & Dispatch over NEXEDGE Trunked IP Networks, with 100 Group Scan, NXDN Voice Scrambling & Dispatch Console Window
- NEXEDGE Digital Dispatch Signalling & Messaging, with Individual, Group & Broadcast Voice Calls and 207 Custom Status Messages of 25 characters each
- Mobile ID Capacity is 999 IDs, Microsoft MapPoint 2006-2013 European Maps compatibility, works with Windows 8,custom WAV file import, 5-Tone & FleetSync voice calls
- AVL operation requires GPS installation in mobiles or KMC-47GPS/48GPS Speaker Mics with portables
- Google Earth Compatible – KML File output. GPS data logging/replay
- Voice Recording of KAS-10 conversations
Dispatch voice calls over a NEXEDGE Trunked IP network require a Digital Voice Systems Inc USB-3000 AMBE+2 Vocoder Unit (not required for NEXEDGE Conventional or Single-Site Trunked applications).
Available from Kenwood as model KSGCP50001
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.