DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
3M™ PELTOR™ LITE-COM PRO ATEX HEADSETS
Programmable Wireless Communication Headsets
The 3M Peltor Lite-Com Pro ATEX is a communication headset with high attenuation ear protection and a built-in short range communication radio for integration with industrial or other professional radio communication systems.
The noise cancelling microphone is mounted on a new microphone boom type. VOX function facilitates hands-free operation, while the PTT button makes it possible to communicate in extremely noisy areas, or whenever ‘push-to-talk’ is wanted.
Up to 30 radio channels are programmable in the 430-470 MHz frequency range with Peltor Radio Software. The selective squelch function with CTCSS tones or DCS digital codes, allows multiple users to work on the same channel without listening to each others communication.
- High performance headset with built-in communication radio for “hands free” short-range communications with other LiteCom headsets and comms radio devices on the same frequency
- 38 sub channels allow users to communicate individually using the same channel
- An auxiliary input also lets you connect a mobile phone or external com radio, regardless of the frequency
- Integrated noise cancelling microphone
- Level dependent function for ambient listening
- An electronic voice tells wearers what settings are being adjusted – no need to take off the headset to check
- Automatically switches off after two hours of non-use to save batteries
- Li-ion Rechargable battery
- Up to 1 kilometre range
- EEX-approved headsets according to ATEX class EEX ib IIC T4.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.
GET IN TOUCH
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Error: Contact form not found.