DISCOVER WHAT LEVERSEDGE CAN DO FOR YOU…
3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC MILITARY HEADSETS
The 3M Peltor ComTac Electronic Level Dependent product range are invaluable tools for people who are subjected to impulse noises. 3M Peltor ComTac Electronic Level Dependent products protect against harmful noise while letting in and even amplifying ambient sounds.
Being able to communicate with your surroundings whilst at the same time being protected from harmful noise levels is a vital necessity in the military, both for exercises and battle situations. Noise levels are often so high that they can cause immediate, permanent damage to your hearing if protection is not worn. At the same time, communication is a must. Orders and information must be heard, both over the radio and directly person to person.
The 3M Peltor ComTac Electronic Level Dependent Hearing Protector is designed for just these conditions. It is also specially designed to be worn comfortably under a helmet, be used with different kinds of weapons without being in the way, and at the same time protect effectively against harmful noise levels.
- Slim cup design.
- Level dependent function (talk through).
- Functions: external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode and external mute mode.
- Last setting is stored when switched off (except plug mode)
- Fully independent dual earphone system for talk through and external radio signal
- Compatible with the majority of ballistic helmets on the market
- Automatically switches off after two hours if no function is used. Battery life is about 500 hours.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Also available with bone conduction microphone for Marconi PRR. Communication radio and Motorola GP340
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM ON:
+44 (0)116 262 6166
Alternatively you can complete the contact form below.
GET IN TOUCH
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
Error: Contact form not found.